Human Resource Manager
Brook Park, OH 44142 | Direct Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a HR Manager who will coordinate and maintain Plant & Office Human Resource activities including benefits, recruiting, and employee services as required in a manufacturing environment. This is a Direct Hire position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Communicate and facilitate benefit information to employees, including the annual Open Enrollment Process and benefit changes
- Process a weekly in-house payroll and process related government withdrawals and payments
- Coordinate recruitment efforts for positions at all plant sites
- Provide employees with a first contact for information and assistance
- Facilitate and maintain state and federal FMLA Regulations
- Coordinate all employee employment changes
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Assist with employee relations and time and attendance
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred with one to years of experience, or two to four years of HR experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration and Human Resources competencies
- Must have experience with benefits and HRIS
- Experience in a Manufacturing Plant environment I preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and strong computer skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.