Human Resource Assistant - Short-term
Brook Park, OH 44142 | Contract/Project
A manufacturing company is seeking a Human Resource Assistant for a 2 to 4 month assignment. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assist in recruitment efforts and administer new hire on-boarding
- Manage employee communication boards
- Administer, collect, and tabulate employee feedback
- Help plan and facilitate employee events
- Assist in communication programs within the facility
- Audit and maintain employee personnel files
- Upload employee training hours in training database
- Administer and maintain employee recognition and reward system
- Perform other duties as required
- One to three years Human Resources experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations is preferred
- Recruitment background and familiarity with HR Administration is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, recruitment, safety, and employee relations, engagement, and development is a plus
- Must have the ability to motivate, influence, and make decisions
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Must be results-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Must be proficient with MS Office and have accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.