Horizontal Milling Machine Operator
Solon, OH 44139
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Horizontal Milling Machine Operator, who is a self-starter and has a strong mechanical aptitude and wells well independently, or as a member of a team. This is a second shift position, from 3:30 p.m. to 12 am, with the possibility of overtime.
- Set-up and operate various CNC Lathes & Mills (both vertical and horizontal)
- Set-up and operate grinders, manual lathes, mills, tapping and threading machines
- G&M Code and program editing
- Working with Fanuc and Mazatrol Controls
- Read and interpret blueprints, layout sheets, and engineering drawings
- Inspect machine products
- Must know how to set-up and operate CNC Lathes & Mill Machines
- Must know how to set-up and operate grinding, manual lathes and mills, tapping and threading machines
- Must have previously worked with G&M Codes and performed program editing
- Must know how to read and interpret blueprints, layout sheets, and engineering drawings.
- Prior inspection of machine parts is necessary
- Must be hard-working and reliable
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.