High Temperature Machine Operator
Euclid, OH 44132
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a High Temperature Machine Operator who will be responsible to insulate wire with high temperature materials by utilizing concentric taping/serving equipment. This is a third shift opportunity working 10 p.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- Produce wire per design, record production and material transactions, and label, inspect, and test product
- Organize daily activity, prioritize day so machine are running as much as possible, and float to machines that need to be running
- Perform required preventative maintenance, tooling, equipment inspection, organization, daily work space cleaning, and safe lifting of reels
- Correct manufacturing/winding of products to design, appropriate productivity, run speed of machines, fair complement of concurrent running machines, team work with other operators, and overall time management
- Proper product inspection, testing, and labeling
- PTFE and Mica Taping/Serving
- HT product braiding ad shielding, coating application/curing, and winding and jet printing
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail and solve problems effectively
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to use utility knifes, wire cutters, reel roller, walk behind lift truck, pallet jack, and ladders
- Must have steel toed boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.