Heat Treat Operator
Painesville, OH 44077 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Heat Treat Operator. This is a second shift position working 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Check specifications and use measurement tools
- Perform manual/visual inspection of parts and adjust control parameters for large box furnaces
- Input thermal cycles and operate charger to load and unload furnaces
- Operate shot blasts, lift trucks, cranes, grinding, and saw cutting machines
- Perform Brinell/Rockwell Hardness Tests
- Prior heat treat and manufacturing experience is required
- Must have the ability to work in a hot environment
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform hardness tests
- Must have a strong work ethic, with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.