HVAC General Manager
Cleveland, OH 44114
This local HVAC company is seeking a General Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Serve as liaison with all internal and external partners for daily operational activities
- Supervise day-to-day operations and recruitment
- Initiate, monitor, complete, and close out work orders
- Train HVAC technicians and staff in preventative maintenance, repair, and care of HVAC systems
- Contribute to industry level strategies and business plans
- Responsible for service schedules for 24/7 coverage
- Perform root cause analysis on issues, resource for customer as needed, and build and maintain relationships with accounts, customers, and suppliers
- Manage fleet and maintenance to improve utilization and reduce downtime and maintenance costs
- Must have 5 to 7 years direct experience in HVAC, refrigeration, and boiler operations
- Must have 5 years’ experience in small business operations and financial management
- Must have 3 years supervisory skills with the ability to monitor the workload of others
- Valid driver’s license is needed
- Must have knowledge of HVAC terminology, best practices, and operations
- Must be proficient with MS Office and have strong computer skills
- The ability to perform detailed mathematical computations is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.