HR Benefits Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44109
A non-profit organization is seeking a HR Benefits Assistant for a full-time, first shift position.
- Administer benefit enrollments, enrollment terminations, and employee changes in Paychex System
- Maintain medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, FSA, COBRA, wellness programs and other related benefits
- Verify employee and dependent eligibility, as well as, update/administer employee enrollment elections in benefits systems, and ensure the accuracy of data file transfer
- Provide customer service and problem resolution for employees with health insurance and LOA/FMLA incidents and explain 403b in detail
- Assist with submitting any changes relating to benefits for payroll purposes and maintain confidentiality
- Perform other duties as needed
- College Degree is preferred with 1 to 3 years of Benefits Administration experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and HRIS Systems
- Must have the ability to quickly gain knowledge of the array of Agency programs and services
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have accurate data entry skills and an eye for detail
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.