Akron, OH 44311
This insurance company is seeking a HR Coordinator to support business objectives, provide administrative support, and assistance with the human resource processes. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Work closely with HR Leaders to support recruitment, employee retention, management coaching, performance and change management, and development
- Participate in the recruitment process, conduct interviews, and participate in job fairs/recruiting events
- Provide first line guidance to employees, team leads, and supervisors
- Provide guidance to line management for coaching counseling, and potential disciplinary actions
- Process payroll, benefits, employee changes, and leaves of absences
- Coordinate the administration of various HR programs and events
- Create and maintain various records and reporting
- Prepare and update employee files
- Participate in department and enterprise wide strategic initiatives and projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, or a combination of education and relevant industry experience
- One to three years of Human Resources experience with direct recruitment experience is preferred
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations and practices, new development, and Federal and State HR related laws
- Must have the ability to diagnose and analyze problems and gather appropriate information to drive appropriate solutions
- Must be able to make effective presentations to small and large groups of employees
- Must be proficient in the use of HRIS system and MS Office
- Experience supporting a customer contact center/call center environment is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2985 or reply to this post and submit your resume.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.