HR Administrative Assistant
Mayfield Village, OH 44143 | Temp-to-Perm
A manufacturing company is seeking a HR/Administrative Assistant to provide administrative, customer-focused support to all departments. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Prepare, revise, and proofread documents, provide administrative support for all departments, and serve as editor as required
- Provide HR administrative support for tasks including interview scheduling, policy/procedure development, preparation of orientation materials, benefits, and recruiting
- Prepare meeting presentations for management
- Coordinate company events and meeting luncheons
- Assist with employee engagement initiatives and other projects
- Assist with company website and intranet maintenance including adding, updating, and removing information
- Schedule and coordinate communications/meetings with department/staff and external business contracts and ensure conference room is ready for meetings
- Inventory and order office supplies, organize supply cabinets, storage, and general use areas
- Answer and re-direct incoming telephone calls and greet visitors
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related area is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative office environment and human resources experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have excellent customer service, communication, and proofreading skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work load and work independently
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic environment with the ability to change direction as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.