Cleveland, OH 44114
This manufacturing company is seeking a Grinding Machinist for a full-time position. This will be a first or second shift opportunity.
- Set-up and operate a variety of different grinding machines
- Mechanical set-up of wheels, dressers, centers, probes, etc.
- Cut first part making all necessary adjustments for quality
- Bring process to production level in order to pass first article inspection
- Use machine knowledge and features effectively to optimize jobs and set-ups
- Maintain machines in working orders and report any necessary repairs
- Complete daily production paperwork and all tasks in a safe, efficient, and timely manner
- Perform other work duties as directed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Technical Training Certificate or Technical Degree is preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, a team player, and able to work independently
- Must have a high energy level, able to deal with frequent changes, and react well under pressure
- Must be willing to make timely decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, and communicate effectively
- Must have basic math skills, able to read, understand work documents, and operate measurement instruments
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.