Glass Film Installer
Cleveland, OH 44128
This service and installation company is seeking a Glass Film Installer who will perform mostly interior, but also exterior work, for residential homes, commercial buildings, offices, hospitals, sports arenas, etc. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., but flexibility is important because some jobs may take longer, while others will go quicker.
- Load materials for the days job, drive to clients, set-up, access windows, and install film
- Clean glass or windows with soapy water and squeegee
- Layout and apply film and trim to size
- Use basic math skills, tape measures, and read blueprints or sketches
- Clean-up work area, van, and return inventory
- Must have previous installer experience and be comfortable working inside and outside
- Must have basic math skills with the ability to use a tape measure
- Must be flexible to work later if needed
- Must be able to read sketches, blueprints, or layouts
- Must be comfortable working on ladders and scaffolding
- Must have dependable transportation with a solid work history
- Must be friendly, courteous, and a team player
- Must have steel toe boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.