Avon, OH 44011 | Temp-to-Perm
A freight company is seeking a Freight Broker with a positive can-do attitude that understands the value of customer service and carrier relationships. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Handle day-to-day freight operations
- Support heavy inbound and outbound call volume and resolve questions
- Identify carriers to carry loads and track-n-trace shipments
- Accurately enter and maintain up-to-date customers and carrier information in their computer system
- Assist in scheduling pick-up and delivery appointments
- Establish a carrier base and build relationships built on honesty and trust
- Must have previous experience in transportation brokerage environment
- Must have knowledge of TL, LTL, IM, and Flatbed modes of transportation, pricing, etc.
- Must have excellent customer service, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have strong computer skills with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to work in an environment that has a steady flow, high volume, and is fast-paced
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.