Akron, OH 44312
A manufacturing company is seeking a Foundry Supervisor to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, you may have to start as early as 6 a.m. and work Saturday from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Operate gas furnaces to melt aluminum for castings
- Degas molten metal
- Place runners and grating to achieve a good pour
- Perform sand casting processes
- Train new employees
- Operate overhead cranes
- Organize and plan daily and weekly activities
- Make suggestions to improve our processes
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a Supervisory experience and able to train new employees
- Must be able to operate gas furnaces to melt aluminum
- Have knowledge or learn how to degas molten metal
- Must be familiar with the sand casting process
- Must be able to operate overhead cranes
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.