Foundry General Labor
Lodi, OH 44254
A manufacturing company is seeking a Foundry Worker for a full-time position. Start times will vary between 5 a.m. to 8 a.m.; however, you will work 8 to 10 hours each day.
- Make the mold and core, melt and pour the metal into the mold, remove the mold and core, and finish the product
- Operate induction melting furnace
- Melt and adjust metal to specification prior to pouring
- Clean furnace and perform other tasks to keep the foundry producing efficiently
- Replace and/or repair melting crucibles
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have foundry experience
- Must have previously operated induction melting furnaces
- Must have the ability to perform heavy lifting of metal into furnaces
- Experience using a spectrometer is a plus
- Must be able to work any shift if necessary
- Must have leather steel toed boots and be able to pass a physical
Only candidates that can pass a background check, physical, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.