Field Service Technician - 4 needed
Avon, OH 44011 | Temp-to-Perm
An environmental service company is seeking Field Service Technicians to handle the waste processing function of the plant and to assist other plant personnel in performing their duties. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Operate a tow motor, pump and consolidate drums, pump or load tanker
- Stack and dispose of empty drums
- Operate equipment in each area and handle tarp roll-offs, dump debris, and load acids
- Assist in training entry laborer employees
- Use EnviroWare to look up information
- Work outdoors in a plant environment with exposure to chemicals and all weather conditions
- Enter confined spaces in accordance with safety policies and procedures
- Climb stairs and use scaffolding while working at high areas
- Complete all required safety, operational procedure, RCRA, equipment and machine training, and other training as provided and required
- Perform other jobs as assigned
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must know how to operate a tow motor, pumps, and load tankers
- Must understand valves, systems, contingency plan, and PPE
- Must be able to tarp roll-offs, dump debris, and load acids
- Must learn RCRA waste codes and third-party facility requirements
- Must learn lock out/tag out and hot work permits
- Must complete all company training programs
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.