Field Control Engineer
Eastlake, OH 44095 | Direct Hire
A computer design and installation company is seeking a Field Control Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity. This is a first shift position.
- Develop PLC, drive based machine, HMI, and SCADA control solutions that met customer specifications, safety standards, and all requirements
- Work directly with team members and project engineers
- Interface with customers, sales, and project managers
- Participate in field installation and servicing at customers location
- Manufacturing checkout and customer shop tests participation is required
- Accept responsibility for accuracy and content of design as assigned
- BSEE or 2 year associate or technical degree is desired
- Must have at least 5 years’ engineering experience in the field
- Must have basic programming skills of HMI – RSView, Wonderware, Intellution, and Visual Basic
- Knowledge of PLC and AB, Siemens, ABB, and SEW Drives is needed
- Must have an understanding of AC and DC Motor Theory and Drives, electrical schematics for control systems, as well as PLC and HMI Programming
- Must be responsible, reliable, and be able to respond quickly to customers
- Must have the ability to interact with customers and vendors in a professional manner
- Must be willing to learn new products when needed
- Must be detail and report oriented, able to work independently, and as part of a team
This company offers professional challenges, personal rewards, competitive compensation, and a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-646-2416 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.