Fabricator - Welder
Medina, OH 44256
A large supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for Fabricator/Welder to determine project requirements including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials according to blueprints, drawings, and instructions. Hours for this opportunity are 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday with overtime very possible.
- Lay-out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material
- Follow drawings or templets
- Set-up and operate fabricating machines to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, burn, or form and assemble metal components
- Lay-out and examine metal stock or work pieces to ensure specifications are being met
- Operate Oxy/Plasma Burn Table, Drill Press, Brake Press, Overhead Crane, and Forklift
- Using hand torches to preheat work pieces to make them malleable
- Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Maintain equipment and make repairs or modification when necessary
- Track and record labor hours associated with each job
- Load fabricated products onto truck for shipping
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of fabrication and welding experience
- CNC Machine operation experience is required
- Must have GMAW and GTAW Certificates
- Must be able to operate burn table, presses, overhead crane, and forklift
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and reliable
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.