Fabrication Shop Supervisor
Macedonia, OH 44056 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a hands-on Fabrication Shop Supervisor. This is a first shift position which begins at 8 a.m.; however, Supervisors may have to work longer hours and sometimes on Saturday.
- Run and operate shears, drill press, cut-off saw, and various hand tools
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Mig welding experience is preferred but not required
- Train, troubleshoot problems, and help expedite orders
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 to 4 year degree or training preferred
- Must have 2+ years fabricating experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to run and operate equipment
- Must have good math and problem solving skills
- Must be punctual, dependable, an encouraging leader who can be fair but stern, and able to maintain a good working relationship with co-workers
- Must have a suburb work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.