Experienced Carpenter – 5 needed
Thompson, OH 44086
A manufacturing and supply company is seeking Carpenters to join their team. Work hour are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, and other items using different types of materials
- Prepare layout of project
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions
- Select materials
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives
- Use levels, rulers, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure
- Must have previous Carpentry experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be familiar with hand and power tools
- Must have great hand dexterity
- Must be safety-conscious while having an eye for detail
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Must have the ability to follow all health and safety standards
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.