Brook Park, OH 44142 | Temp-to-Perm
A local manufacturing company is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Transcribe, format, input, edit, retrieve, copy, and transmit text, data, and graphics
- Read, research, and route correspondence, travel plans, and draft letters and documents
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents
- Collect and analyze information
- Reconcile credit cards
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate business meetings
- Greet and direct visitors, set-up for meetings, tear down when complete, and maintain the lobby and visitors log
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ administrative experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must have strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes efficiently while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated, action oriented, and maintain a safe work attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion is required
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.