Independence, OH 44131 | Temp-to-Perm
This insurance company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Escrow Office who will be responsible for providing pre-closing escrow information to clients, lenders, and real estate agents. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Manage the entire retail real estate closing process by complying with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, and company policies
- Prepare all closing documents by following lenders instructions
- Order all required inspections, surveys, pay-off statements, and hazard insurance
- Prepare documents for recording and make appropriate disbursements associated with the closing
- Must have 2+ years of Escrow Officer experience
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills
- Must have strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer savvy, organized, and have an eye for detail
- Any candidate that has Industry Software and RamQuest experience is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.