Equipment Control Coordinator
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
A well-established transportation company is seeking an Equipment Control Coordinator to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide drivers with pick-up instructions
- Collect driver authorization slips
- Open tickets and close them when orders are complete
- Enter bookings into computer system and assign containers
- Resolve drivers issues, answer questions, phones, emails, and radio
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize, have an eye for detail, and multi-task
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be an independent thinker and a team player
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive compensation and a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.