Bedford Heights, OH 44146
A design, engineer, and manufacturing company is seeking an Electronics Engineer for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Test and document various electronics from prototype to mass production
- Must have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have Bench Skills, knowledge of Lab Equipment, and experience with Google Aps and Linux
- Experience with Raspberry Pi Computers, analog, RF, Passive Filter, Sensor and Actuator Circuit Design is a plus
- Schematic and PCB Layout Software Experience – Altium is preferred
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.