Electrical Panel Assembler
Wooster, OH 44691
A large supply company is seeking an Electrical Assembler for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interpret electrical schematics and assembly drawings
- Machine panels and enclosures from drawings
- Mount and wire parts according to schematics
- Test Panels
- Remain current with new components and wiring techniques
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Technical/Trade Education in a related field is highly preferred
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in control wiring
- Must be familiar with integration and controls industry
- Must have a working knowledge of electrical components, motor controls, relay logic, and PLC operation
- Must be able to solder wire harnesses and use hand and power tools
- Must work well independently and as part of a team
- Must have the ability to read and interpret procedures and layouts
- Must have professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to regularly lift ad move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers incentive bonuses on a permanent basis.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.