Electrical Machine Assembler
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This non-smoking manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electrical Machine Assembler. You will work first shift with overtime.
- Plan and perform all required operations to install and connect all electrical and wiring on company machine products
- Read drawings, schematics, specifications, other data
- Work with 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 480 VAC, 600 VAC, and 24V DC
- Install switches, safety devices, solenoids, indicator lights, and other items and equipment in panel boards on machinery
- Cut, thread, and install conduit boxes, outlets, and other accessories, and make all connections to motors, gauges, and controls
- Other duties could include assisting in various mechanical assembly operations and possible field service work
- Must have 5 to 15 years’ experience assembling electrical machines
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills with knowledge of plant machine maintenance
- Must be familiar with 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 480 VAC, 600 VAC, and 24V DC
- Must have the ability to read drawings, schematics, and specifications
- Must be able to operate necessary tools and equipment
- Must have basic shop math skills and steel toed boots
- Must have a passport and be willing to travel to perform both foreign and domestic field service work when required
- PLC & CNC experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.