Willoughby, OH 44094 | Temp-to-Perm
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Evaluate the scope of work, and review the sales and technical information, specifications, and electrical system requirements
- Select the electrical component as part of the general bill of materials applying knowledge of electricity and materials within the project budget
- Confirm systems functionality and components’ capabilities
- Develop electrical design concept in compliance with the national, industry, and customer specifications, as well as the Company’s methods and materials
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods, and assist test department with finished products and system capabilities
- Provide engineering information, technical support, direction, additional training, and perform the final design verification
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish personal networks, and participate in professional societies
- Comply with all federal and state regulations
- BSEE and relevant experience with NEC, UL-508A, UL-1995, CSA, and CE in industrial enclosures, low voltage power distribution and controls
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Must have electrical system design knowledge including motor controls, and low voltage power distribution
- Must be familiar with PLC (AB MicroLogix, CompactLogix, SLC, and Siemens)
- Variable speed and soft start applications (AB, Square D, and Toshiba)
- Solid state devices in power controls
- Pressure, temperature, and motion control system design
- AutoCAD is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.