$62k to $70k/yr, based on experience Mentor, OH 44060 | Direct Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to update designs and test control equipment. This is an opportunity to develop, assess, and document the design of electrical components and sub-components, emphasizing deep manufacturing solutions to support current and future product needs. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Prepare and update designs, drawings, BOMs, and related documentation for engineering, manufacturing, and sales teams
- Design, develop, manufacture, and test electrical programs and components
- Draft detailed drawings to request parts for fabrication
- Interface and program PLC/HMI (Automation Direct, Allen Bradley) including design of schematics and electrical cabinets
- Work with MRP System to manage and maintain engineering information
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related engineering role
- Must be proficient with PLCs, ladder, control logic, Automation Direct, Allen Bradley, AutoCAD, and RSLogix 5/500/5000 is preferred
- Knowledge of FEA, fluid flow, and thermodynamics is preferred
- Must have knowledge of NEC, other code requirements, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
- Must be proactive, high energy, and able to adapt to change
- Must have strong problems solving, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to protect the company proprietary and confidential information
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.