Cleveland, OH 44105
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Work with AC/DC motor controls-magnetic, variable frequency drives, and flux vector
- Design and create interconnection diagrams
- Conduct tests on products and equipment
- Collect data, troubleshoot, and analyze problems
- Design circuits for industrial motor control
- Identify and implement efficient paths of action to finish assigned work
- Test, calibrate, diagnose, and repair various devises
- Read blueprints and follow applicable codes and standards
- Inspect and prepare documentation reports and related job data
- Manage projects budget
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be proficient with AC/DC motor controls-magnetic, variable frequency drives, and flux vector
- Must have knowledge I sizing conduit, wires, and terminations
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and able to read blueprints
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a technical or industrial environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have strong customer service and communications skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be comfortable interacting with internal and external customers
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0106 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.