Electrical - Mechanical Assembler
Solon, OH 44139
Well-established electronics manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical/Mechanical Assembler for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily QC checks of completed assemblies and note discrepancies on Quality Improvement Sheet
- Build and test all assemblies and systems using established specifications and procedures
- Build Electrical Panels
- Verify job orders for completeness and accuracy
- Use hand, power, measuring, soldering/de-soldering tools, flux, mask, and wick
- Use computer, label printers, and test fixtures
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with assembling and testing electro-mechanical hardware to include two years’ experience with electrical assembly
- Demonstrated proficiency with mechanical assembly techniques and the use of mechanical fasteners is required
- Must have a strong panel building/control panel background
- Must be able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Must have a working understanding of electrical assembly and wire technique
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Must be able to interact with a computer terminal
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.