Cleveland, OH 44102 | Temp-to-Perm or Direct Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Documentation Clerk for an immediate opportunity. This is a first shift position.
- Assist with the investigation when customers have quality issues and when there are internal quality issues
- Track progress, keep the customer informed, perform and coordinate statistical analysis, internal trials, testing and/or process changes to determine root cause
- Create and maintain work instructions, MSDS/SDS, PPAP, and all other production documentation
- Perform and coordinate routine gauge calibration and maintain the corresponding records as necessary
- Control documents and electronic filing for Material Certifications, Production Sheets, etc.
- Take photos as necessary to insure PPIFs are accurate, correct PPIFs when inaccuracies are found during manufacturing audits
- Handle production supplies and cardboard cut-outs for production
- Must have prior experience responding to customer complaints, external CARs, and Internal CARs
- Must be able to create and maintain work instructions
- Must have the ability to manage and control all related documents with correct revision number, etc.
- Must be able to perform and coordinate routine gauge calibration
- Maintain and acquire MSDS/SDS records from vendors is needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader inNortheastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.