Die Cast Zinc and Aluminum Foundry Supervisor
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
A manufacturing company is seeking a Foundry Supervisor to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Supervisor Foundry Department Staff
- Work directly on the shop floor to ensure production is at its highest level
- Perform data-to-day scheduling and set-up die cast machines
- Delegate, develop, train, and coach employees
- Monitor daily production levels and employee efficiency
- Continuous improve of die casting processes
- Schedule work assignment, provide specific instructions, and distribute job cards to all foundry employees
- Review work order backlog deadlines and attend daily production meeting
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum 5 years foundry and hands-on supervisory experience
- Must have die cast experience with aluminum and zinc
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a good understanding of continuous process improvement
- Must be able to work as part of a team consisting of diverse individualsBe able to meet daily production goals
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.