Die Cast Machinist
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
A manufacturing company is seeking a Die Cast Machinist Maker for a full-time, long-term position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed.
- Aluminum and Zinc Die Cast set-up
- Set-up all job orders and perform die changes per schedule
- Operate cranes and lift trucks to transfer dies
- Perform die changes in an efficient manner in order to reduce downtime
- Perform all required quality checks and obtain first piece approval
- Organize and prioritize in order to meet goals to reduce machine downtime
- Review and recommend process improvement opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Zinc & Aluminum Die Casting is required
- Foundry or equivalent experience is required
- Must have strong mechanical ability
- Must be proficient with the functions and capabilities of Die Cast/Foundry machinery
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to solve problems and multi-task
- Must be able to work together as a team, be organized, and able to prioritize
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have steel toed footwear
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.