Strongsville, OH 44136
This manufacturing company is seeking a Deburring Machine Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Training will be done on first shift and then may go to second shift.
- Identify and pull correct material
- Blend mismatches
- Break edges per drawing and specification requirements
- Use hand and power tools
- Deliver finished goods to other work areas
- Complete detailed work order
- Deburr, sand, hand scrape, mechanical polish, and clean parts
- Mentor and assist in training other technicians
- Must have deburring machine operation experience
- Must have a working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications
- Must have the ability to complete all work in a timely manner
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.