Customer Service Specialist
Cleveland, OH 44135
A large company is seeking a Customer Service Specialist for a full-time opportunity. This position requires you to work various shifts, 7 days each week.
- Greet members as they arrive and assist with questions and concerns
- Review daily game plan and reservation manifest for special requests
- Work productively with shutters, service agents, return service specialist, and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix, complete vehicle inspections, and ensure hangtags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment vehicles or additional equipment
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Keep aisle area organized and clean, direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps, and return directions
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved service delivery
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 2 years face-to-face customer service experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work various shifts, 7 days each week
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.