Customer Service Representative - Part-time
Madison, OH | Direct Hire
A large company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a part-time opportunity. You will work Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Take incoming calls, reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops, and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, accounts receivables, and miscellaneous calls
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person or over the phone
- Meet and greet customers and provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return, process returns, check-ins, and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting when needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features, sell optional protection products, upgrades, and fuel options
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and notify management of any known vehicle problems or required maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions and miscellaneous and back-up duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; some college is preferred
- Must have at least 1 years customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work required schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.