Customer Service - Purchasing Clerk
Macedonia, OH 44056
A manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service – Purchasing Clerk to provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts ensuring their requirements are met with respect to delivery dates and quantities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process orders, quotes, contracts, customer concerns, and assist Accounting in collection of overdue invoices
- Ensure specific customer requirements are met and resolve any issues
- Monitor prices and maintain price history
- Work with Plant Manager/Scheduler to determine delivery based on lead-time constraints
- Interpret customer releases and change notices and input into ERP System
- Route customer blueprints
- Review customer and tooling purchase orders
- Understand and comply with all company policies and requirements
- Represent company in a professional and polite manner, strive to exceed customer’s expectations, and provide excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Associates' Degree from a two or four year college or university; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have IQMS or ERP/SAP experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must have proficient follow-through skills, able to think critically, and have excellent command of written English
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.