Customer Service - Order Entry Clerk
Eastlake, OH 44095
A large supply company is seeking a Customer Service - Data Entry Clerk for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process daily orders according to established guidelines and procedures
- Identify and process same day urgent order requests
- Complete all required support documentation associated with customer orders and execute changes and updated as required
- Update and maintain customer contact information
- Develop a basic working knowledge of all products
- Interact and assist with customer
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a distribution, warehouse, or manufacturing environment
- Must have knowledge of administrative duties
- Must have order processing experience within an MRP Operating System
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have strong customer service, organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to pay attention and listen
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to adapt to changes
- Must have a friendly and professional presence at all times
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.