Mentor, OH 44060 | Direct Hire
A non-profit organization is seeking a Controller for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle financial and operating performance reporting and compliance direction to the organization
- Assist with General Accounting, Payroll, and Accounts Payable
- Provide direct support for Accounts Receiving and Billing when required
- Assist with budget management, financial management, financial reports, and compliance
- Financial matters are reported to the Chief Officers and Program Directors
- Comply with federal, state, and local requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. MBA and/or CPA is preferred
- Must have prior experience as a Controller
- Must have non-profit experience with an emphasis on grant funding and dealing with counties to get funding
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License with 4 points or less
- Original source verification of degrees, certifications, and licensure
- Must be proficient with Windows Operating Software
- Must have the ability to continue progressive career growth and process improvement projects
- Must be able to teach, motivate, support, and maintain strong customer service orientation in the agency’s support service areas
- Must have the ability to adhere to all federal, state, and local requirements
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates that can pass a background, BM check, and drug screen will be considered.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.