Consumer Loan Collector
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Perm
This financial institution is seeking a Consumer Loan Collector for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, one to two times a month you will be scheduled to work in the evening, typically until 6 p.m.
- Call/contact delinquent accounts, follow-up on promises to pay
- Initiate action via telephone, mail, skip trace, litigation, or adjusted schedules.
- Follow-up on negative balance deposit accounts
- Send notices and process payments
- Mark recommendations for escalated collection action
- Analyze financial condition of delinquent borrowers
- Maintain accurate files and report on all collection activity
- Must have previous first party collection experience in a credit union, bank or finance company is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related consumer collection experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year skip trace experience
- Must have an understanding of bankruptcy, repossession strategies, and procedures
- Must have knowledge of methods and procedures for addressing fraud circumstances
- Must understand mortgage collections and foreclosure processes
- Must have excellent customer service, follow-through, and communication skills
- Must be proficient entering data in computer, word processing, and computer usage
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.