Compliance Report Analyst
Bedford, OH 44146
A business service company is seeking a Compliance Report Analyst to review reports, organize information, and monitor installations. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare source data and spreadsheets for compiling and organizing data
- Review data for deficiencies and resolving discrepancies
- Validate images submitted against file
- Review and analyze data collected
- Follow-up with installation company to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Liaison on Quality Control issues and non-compliance trends
- Perform order entry, tracking, and calling stores to fulfill orders or requests
- Validate charges coming from installation company for billing
- Prepare and submit general reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have strong data entry, Excel, and word processing skills
- Must be able to work with formulas and pivot tables for reports
- Must understand graphs, charts, pictures, and presentations
- Must have the ability of working efficiently under pressure, pay attention to detail, maintain accuracy, meet deadlines, and multi-task consecutively
- Demonstrate a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude
- Must be a team player, be respectful, and supportive at all times
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.