Client Account Manager
Solon, OH 44139 | Temp-to-Perm
A large insurance company is seeking a Client Account Manager who will be responsible for providing timely, accurate technical assistance, direct account service to assist Account Executive, and coordinate and service a book of businesses. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide technical and direct account service
- Maintain client service standards
- Provide technical assistance with underwriting platforms
- Initiate renewal procedures for existing accounts
- Resolve customer inquiries and problems pertaining to insurance products and services
Required Skills and Experience:
- Life and Health License and Account Management experience preferred
- Must have 3 or more years insurance industry or relevant experience and additional education, as well as technical and analytical skill set
- Technical knowledge of product area or industry, brokerage business, and principles and procedures of business management
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, customer service, presentation, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.