Cleveland, OH 44115
A commercial cleaning company is seeking Facility Supervisors to interact and train the crew. You will work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be on call at all time and available on weekends.
- Handle daily and weekly meetings
- Perform inspections and final walk-throughs and correct building issues
- Train, develop, and motivate staff, address call-offs, and identify employees who can be promoted or want more hours
- Maintain or beat budgeted labor goals
- Order supplies and launder cleaning material when needed
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Be accountable for labor overages on a weekly basis and any customer complaints that may arise
- Work with Branch Manager to generate the best possible outcome for the client as well as the company
- Communicate openly and freely with Area manager and work with the best interests of the client and company in mind
- Must have previous Supervisory experience
- Must have the ability to hire, train, coach, develop, and motivate staff
- Must have strong organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work as a team player and be detail-oriented
- Must be able to abide by all company policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Must have the ability to be on call at all times during your shift and available on weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.