Class A CDL Driver - 3 needed
Avon, OH 44011 | Direct Hire
An environmental service company is seeking CDL-A Drivers to operate a variety of automatic trucks from trailers, to tankers, to box trucks. Most of the routes are local; however, you could go as far as Detroit, but will be home every night. These are Direct Hire opportunities and your work schedule begins anywhere from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. and you will work 40 hours each week.
- Perform unloading and loading of vehicles
- Work outdoors in a plant environment with exposure to chemicals and all weather conditions
- Enter confined spaces in accordance with safety policies and procedures
- Drive automatic trailer, tankers, and box trucks
- Operate motor vehicles in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations
- Perform minor maintenance of vehicles while on the road, such as tire pressure, oil, filters, etc.
- Provide spill containment in the event of a spill
- Complete all required safety, operational procedure, RCRA, equipment and machine training, and other training as provided and required
- Must have a valid CDL-A license with Hazmat, Airbrakes, and Tanker Endorsements
- Must maintain a clean driving record
- Must have a current DOT Card
- Must have the ability to perform minor maintenance of vehicles
- Must be able to comply with all federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations
- Must complete all company training programs
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.