Certified Medical Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44106 | Temp-to-Perm
This medical center is seeking a Medical Assistant to assist with a variety of clinic functions to help ensure that the clinic operates smoothly. You will work Monday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare patients for exams, chaperone exams, assist with referrals, prepare lab forms and other paperwork, assist in taking medical history, and discharge patients
- Schedule appointments, make reminder calls, and assist with patient follow-up
- Help with patient sign-in, take vitals, pull charts, and oversee check-in process
- Clean and stock exam rooms, perform EKG’s, expedite all patient services, oversee and help with training of volunteers, and assist with patient navigation
- Attend department and all staff meetings as schedule permits
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a current Medical Assistant Certification with certification in Phlebotomy
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in a medical setting
- Flexible scheduling is a necessity
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.