CNC Swiss Machinist
Brooklyn, OH 44144 | Temp-to-Perm
A manufacturing company has a long-term, full-time position for a CNC Swiss Machinist. You will work either first or second shift.
- Set-up, adjust, and edit programs for CNC Swiss Machines
- Make recommendations for trying new tooling, adjust tools, and replace as needed
- Read and understand layouts, job packets, and blueprints for parts being run including geometric tolerances
- Follow set-up procedures as well as recommend improvements
- Read measurement equipment such as micrometers and calipers and perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Be a “go to person” for machinists to obtain knowledge, additional training, and guidance
- Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience working in a machine shop
- Must be able to set-up, adjust, and edit programs for CNC Swiss Machines with the ability to edit G&M Codes
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, layouts, and job packets, and utilize GD&T proficiently
- Must be able to understand tooling requirements to set-up and operate machines, as well as aligning tools, fixtures, and attachments
- Must be able to touch off tools, make offsets, and troubleshoot effectively and efficiently
- Must have the ability to perform a sequence of operations without supervision and consistently maintain the perform levels for quality and quantity
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.