Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
A large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Set-up/Programmer to develop CNC programs, select tooling, create tool lists, prepare set-up sheets, design, and develop fixtures, special tools, and other related devices for production. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Write all programs per company job processes and customer specifications
- Set-up and operate jobs, CAM processing on various CNC machines, including Turning Centers with sub-spindle and live tooling, CNC Milling Centers with 3 and 4 axis, and Wire EDM Machines
- Select proper tooling, edit programs, and adjust speeds and feeds to optimize and achieve production plans
- Inspect and verify parts by using a variety of inspection equipment and method
- Research new tooling, equipment, and manufacturing processes which enhance the company’s ability to remain competitive and profitable
- Help troubleshot machinery problems, train CNC Machine operators, help develop tooling needs, and maintain maintenance on all CNC machines
- Must have 3 to 5 years CNC Programming and set-up experience
- Must have strong CNC Lathe and/or Mill Machining background with advanced training and programming abilities
- CAM Programming in CAM Works is a plus
- Must be able to inspect and verify parts by using a variety of inspection equipment
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Must have a strong desire to learn, ability to improve and achieve greater results, and work independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible to adjust work schedule in order to meet customer and production requirements
- Must have a working knowledge of trigonometry and other mathematical formulas
- Must have extensive knowledge of blueprint reading and Geometric Dimension and Tolerance
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.