Cleveland, OH 44127 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Programmer who will create CNC programs from design drawings or models and utilize the proper feeds add speeds for the selected application. There is a first shift opportunity working Monday through Friday beginning at 5 or 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Design and fabricate fixtures
- Program machines, check completed programs, and modify existing ones
- Set-up job, enter commands, or manually adjust machine controls
- Operate, maintain, and monitor machine operations
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers during the design of customer tools
- Identify manufacturing processes improvements
- Read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, sketches, and related technical data
- Prepare purchase requisitions for tooling and material
- Work on Horizontal and Vertical Machine Centers and Bridge Mill Machines
- Must have an High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree in CNC Programming, a computer-related, or mechanical field is preferred
- Must have 8 to 10 years previous 4/5 Axis CNC Machining Center Programming experience
- Must have 3 to 5 years CAD/CAM Software Training and experience
- Must have superior computer programming skills and be proficient with AutoCAD and GibbsCAM Software. Knowledge of Inventory and VERICUT is a plus
- Must have hands on knowledge of 3 and 4 Axis milling/drilling on vertical and horizontal machine centers
- Must have excellent cutting tool knowledge with experience in milling steels and difficult to machine alloys
- Must be able to effectively use measuring equipment
Only those candidates that can pass a background check drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.