CNC Programmer - Machinist
Brooklyn, OH 44144 | Temp-to-Perm
This local manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist/Programmer for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assist in the design and construction of tools, molds, parts, and assemblies
- Assemble, install, and modify equipment
- Make and pack sand molds
- Work with molten aluminum
- Work with heating and cooling equipment including hot water and hot oil systems
- Perform maintenance on pumps, valves, motorized equipment, pneumatic equipment, hoses, etc. based on the manuals and/or verbal instruction
- Use tow motor or forklift in tight confines
- Lift and carry up to 100 pounds without assistance
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing or shop environment
- Must be able to program, set-up, and operate CNC Mill, Lathe, and various other Machines
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and read and interpret prints
- Must have experience with basic tools, measuring equipment, manual programming, and an understanding of C&M Codes
- Must have SolidWorks and/or CAMWorks experience
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must have an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, and a good work ethic
- Experience with aluminum is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.