CNC Mill - Turret Lathe Machinist
Cleveland, OH 44113
This large manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for CNC Mill/Turret Lathe Machinists to produce machine parts by programming, setting-up and operating CNC Machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 6 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Program Mill and Lathe Machines by entering instructions and setting tool math
- Set-up machines by installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools attachments, cams, gears, and stock pusher
- Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Verify settings by measuring positions and sample work pieces
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, cutting, thread chasing operations, and taking measurements
- Detect malfunctions, troubleshoot processes, adjust, and reprogram
- Ensure quality and safety standards and keep accurate records
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Follow work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, material specifications, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have experience setting-up, programming, and operating CNC Mill and Lathe Machines
- Must be able to read work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, geometric dimension, and tolerances
- Must have strong troubleshooting and maintenance skills
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must be able to follow quality and safety standards
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work overtime when needed
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4389 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.