CNC Grinding Programmer
Twinsburg, OH 44087
This manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Grinding Programmer for a full-time, long-term position. Work hours could be first or second shift.
- Run CNC Surface Grinders (Fanuc O-M Controls on two machines; conventional programming on the third one)
- Devise a grinding strategy focused on accurately matching the forms required for our more-complex geometries
- Understand CNC wheel dressing procedures to product the geometry required for the job
- Set-up work pieces independently and efficiently, based on intelligent work holding selection
- Limited G-Code Programming, but must be able to modify existing programs effectively
- Read blueprints and work with engineering on design and manufacturing requirements
- Measure with standard gages and learn to use non-standard/custom gages
- Must have CNC Grinding Machine operation and G-code programming experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Having the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and other specifications is necessary
- Must have previously and accurately used various measuring tools
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a solid work history
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.